Stop Water Service

Type “None” if you do not have an email.

Important Information

We gather your current information to ensure we can contact you regarding your account. Should you have a refund due, and we do not have the appropriate contact information, the refund is forwarded to the State of Arizona as unclaimed property. When applicable, your information will be forwarded to Pima County Wastewater to discontinue your service. Do not hesitate to contact Pima County at 520-724-6609 with any questions.
Scroll to Top